The Portuguese coach’s team is three points behind leader Galatasaray, despite having played one more game.
OFenerbahçe won in the trip to Kayserispor’s stronghold (1-2), this Saturday, in a game that was worth the rapprochement with the leadership and that did not have supporters of Jorge Jesus’s team in the stands, due to the Turkish government’s resignation requests after the earthquake in the region.
At an early stage of the match, Enner Valencia took advantage of a Lincoln pass to open the scoring with just six minutes of play in the lead, with a minimal advantage that remained until the break.
In the second half, Kadioglu tried his luck and ended up extending the Portuguese coach’s advantage in the match, with Kocaman still reducing in stoppage time, at 90+6′, with no time to chase the tie.
With this result, Fenerbahçe is in second place, with 51 points, three behind Galatasaray, which has one less game played. Kayserispor occupies the seventh position, with 35 points.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Turinabol vs dianabol, hgh kopen belgie
- Proteinrik mellanmål, anabolika in serbien kaufen anabola steroider aggressivitet
- Tempeh protein, anabola steroider beteende onde comprar anavar em orlando
- Sarms europe, kontrollera testosteronnivå
- Winstrol injection every other day, köpa testosteron apoteket testosteron tabletten im test