Agathe Monpays: Wiki, Bio, Age, Leroy Merlin, Salary, Husband, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Family, Parents, Height, Nationality, Education, Height, Birthday, Background, Career, Ethnicity: Agathe Monpays is a young executive who made her name in economic world. She is 28 years old and she will takeover as CEO of France’s largest DIY chain in September 2023.
In this article we mentioned about Agathe Monpays and her journey as executive and how she reach at top position of corporate world at young age.
Agathe Monpays Early Life & Family
Agathe was born in France in year 1995 her father Philip Mulliez a French businessman and creator of the Norauto automobile service network his company Norauto is Europe largest vehicle servicing supplier with over 600 sites scattered across eight countries. Mulliez family is known for their retail empire which include Auchan, Decathlon and Leroy Merlin. Mulliez family business empire was founded in France Nord-Pas-de-Calais region. Philip Mulliez is a successful businessman who has build a triumphant company in the automotive industry and same her daughter Agathe followed his father step and made name for herself in business.
Her mother identity is unknown and Agathe relationship status information is not available.
Agathe Height, Weight & Physical Appearance
Monpays height is 5ft 5inch and her weight is 56 kg and her physique is slim with blonde hair and brown eye color.
Agathe Religion, Nationality & Ethnicity
Monpays follow Christianity and she is French national and her ethnicity is white.
Agathe Monpays Education & Career
Agathe completed her business administration studies at HEC Paris. She also pursued masters from IESEG School of Management in Marketing & Distribution.
Monpays started her career as consultant with McKinsey & Co. After finishing her studies she worked for four years and then she moved to work for her family business become Director of Corporate Social Responsibility at Auchan Retail and she is also active in humanitarian endeavours through her membership on the board of the Mulliez Family Associaton and her commericial obligation this organization is in charge of family’s money management.
Agathe will takeover as CEO of France’s largest DIY chain in September 2023 she is currently managing director of Leroy Merlin in Greece and Cyprus. Agathe joined Leroy Merlin in Valenciennes as department leader in 2016 she well-managed Tourcoing shop from 2020 to 2022 where she deployed omnichannel methods and facilitated a move to a positive energy balance and her abilities help her to reach at the top of the organization. Adeo is the parent company of Leroy Merlin Agathe will succeed Thomas Bouret and become head of International development at Adeo.
Monpays is also board member of the Muliez Flory Foundation a non-profit organization that funds healthcare and education programs in developing countries.
Mulliez Flory Foundation funded several initiatives in Africa and South America including construction of schools and clinics and facility of clean water and sanitation.
Despite Agathe comes from wealthiest families of France she is knows how to keep low profile and avoiding public eye.
Agathe Net Worth
Agathe Monpays net worth is estimated around $2 Million.
Here is the full bio of Agathe Monpays her age, name, family, father, mother, siblings, wife, kids, school, education, college, Leroy Merlin, Instagram, hometown, profession, salary, nationality, height, weight, eye color, ethnicity, career, birthplace, hobbies, zodiac sign, date of birth, religion, and net worth.
Agathe Monpays Information Table
|Name||Agathe Monpays Mulliez|
in feet inches- 5ft 5inch
|Weight (approx.)||in kilogram- 56 kg
in pounds– Not Known
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||1995|
|Age||28 Years Old|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|College/University||IESEG School of Management France|
|Educational Qualification||Master Graduate|
|Parents||Father: Philip Mulliez
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
Agathe Monpays Social Account
Some Lesser Known Fact About Agathe Monpays
- Agathe Monpays actively participate in family business empire as a board member of directors for multiple organization. She is known for philanthropic activity and support to many organization.
- Mulliez family has been into business since 1960s there first store establied in Roubaix.
- At the age of just 28 years Agathe Monpays appointed as General Manager of Leroy Merlin France.
- She also pursued masters from IESEG School of Management in Marketing & Distribution.
- Agathe will takeover as CEO of France’s largest DIY chain in September 2023. She is currently managing director of Leroy Merlin in Greece and Cyprus.
Facts Related to Agathe Monpays
1) What is the nationality of Agathe Monpays
Agathe is a French national.
2) What is the Agathe’s father name and which business he started
Agathe father is Philip Mulliez a French businessman and creator of the Norauto automobile service network his company Norauto is Europe largest vehicle servicing supplier with over 600 sites scattered across eight countries.
3) From which university Agathe complete his Business Administration studies
Agathe complete his graduation from HEC Paris, France.
4) From which company does Agathe started his corporate career
Agathe Monpays started her career as consultant with McKinsey & Co. She worked for four years and then she moved to work for her family business.
Also Read: Claire Nomarhas Wiki, Bio, Age, MAFS, Ethnicity, Father
Subscribe to Wikibiography for latest update on Agathe Monpays!
tineb.org Related Posts
- Turinabol vs dianabol, hgh kopen belgie
- Proteinrik mellanmål, anabolika in serbien kaufen anabola steroider aggressivitet
- Tempeh protein, anabola steroider beteende onde comprar anavar em orlando
- Sarms europe, kontrollera testosteronnivå
- Winstrol injection every other day, köpa testosteron apoteket testosteron tabletten im test