Louis Eisner: Wiki, Bio, Age, Father, Wedding, Birthday, Height, Parents, Wikipedia, Net Worth: Louis Eisner is an artist. His mom, Lisa Eisner, is into photos and jewelry. He talked to Interview Magazine in 2010. He said he learned about art history at Columbia University. Eisner’s career started from there. His mom, Lisa Eisner, is a photographer and jewelry maker. Let’s know more about his life, net worth, father, and much more!
Who is Louis Eisner? His Birthday and Age
Louis Eisner was born on July 31, 1988, in Los Angeles, California. As of 2023, he is 35 years old. He’s a talented artist from America who makes awesome sculptures. One of his cool artworks is called Leviathan, and it has pieces from MAD Magazine. He recently got huge media attention after coming out as Ashley Olsen’s Fiance.
Louis Eisner Height, and Weight:
Louis stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs 74 kg. His eyes are a deep black, and his hair is a warm brown shade.
Louis Eisner Education:
Louis finished high school at a private school in California, but he decided to keep the school’s name private, away from the media’s attention. He then went to Colombia University for more studies. There, he worked hard and got a bachelor’s degree in Art History.
Louis Eisner Family:
Wade’s mom is Lisa Eisner and his dad is Eric Eisner. His dad started YES Scholars, a group that helps people. Wade also has a brother, Charlie Eisner.
Louis Eisner’s Fiance/Wife Wedding:
Louis tied the knot with Ashley Olsen, known as an Actress and a Fashion Designer. People first saw them together in 2017 at a fancy event, the Hammer Museum’s Gala. Sources say they met through a friend they both knew from high school. They haven’t shared much about their relationship, but they sure do seem really comfortable and close.
Recently they together had their first baby.
Ashley Olsen Welcomes First Baby with Husband Louis Eisner https://t.co/IugUwVhTW6
— People (@people) August 14, 2023
Louis began as a Bioclastic Artist. Having an Art History degree, he used his skills. He joined Still House Group, a bunch of young artists, for years. He shared his work on Artsy Net. His best series, Void Paintings (2011), showed big calming backgrounds and faces. Louis’s artistic journey is colorful and creative.
Louis Eisner Net Worth:
Louis has made a lot of money from his job as an artist. He mostly gets his money by selling his art to people. His girlfriend is really rich, worth more than $250 million. But his exact net worth is unavailable right now. We’ll update once information is available.
|Real Name||Louis Mozart Eisner|
|Birth Date||July 31, 1988|
|Age (as of 2023)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Height||5’ 7” (170 cm)|
|Weight||72 kg (158 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||7 (U.S.)|
|Brother||One (Charlie Eisner)|
Social Media Accounts:
Unfortunately, Louis does not seem to have any social media presence.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Louis:
- Eisner’s artwork “Leviathan” features elements from MAD Magazine.
- He maintains privacy about his high school name but pursued Art History at Columbia University.
- Louis’s father, Eric Eisner, established YES Scholars, a charitable organization.
- Louis and Ashley Olsen met through a mutual high school friend before tying the knot.
- Louis was part of the Still House Group, a collective of young artists.
- His notable artistic series, “Void Paintings,” showcased serene backgrounds and faces.
- Louis and Ashley Olsen recently welcomed their first child together.
- Despite his success, Eisner’s Wikipedia page is currently not available.
1. Who is Louis Eisner?
Louis Eisner is an American artist known for his sculptures and creative work. He gained attention for his unique pieces and his relationship with Ashley Olsen.
2. When was Louis Eisner born?
Louis Eisner was born on July 31, 1988, in Los Angeles, California, USA.
3. What is Louis Eisner’s notable artwork?
One of Eisner’s remarkable artworks is “Leviathan,” which incorporates elements from MAD Magazine.
4. Where did Louis Eisner study?
Louis Eisner attended Columbia University, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in Art History.
5. Who are Louis Eisner’s parents?
Louis Eisner’s mother is Lisa Eisner, a photographer and jewelry maker, while his father is Eric Eisner, who founded the YES Scholars organization.
6. When did Louis Eisner marry Ashley Olsen?
Louis Eisner tied the knot with Ashley Olsen, an Actress and Fashion Designer. They were first seen together in 2017 and got married later.
7. What artistic group was Louis a part of?
Louis was a member of the Still House Group, a collective of young artists.
8. What are “Void Paintings,” and when did Louis create them?
“Void Paintings” is one of Louis Eisner’s notable series, showcasing calming backgrounds and faces. It was created in 2011.
10. What is Louis Eisner’s net worth?
His exact net worth is undisclosed.
Also Read: Marit Stiles: Wiki, Bio, Age, Education, Family, Husband, Net Worth
Subscribe to us to get the latest updates about Louis Eisner!
tineb.org Related Posts
- Heather Abraham Wiki, Age, Height, Talk Pittsburgh, Husband, Net Worth
- David Novak Podcast, Bio, Wiki, Age, Books, House, & Net Worth
- Anali and Clayton (90 Day Fiance) Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Net Worth
- John Mackey CEO, Biography, Wife, Whole Foods, and Net Worth
- Jordyn Negri Bio-Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Private Eyes, Net Worth, Blind