• Cara Whitney is the wife of Larry the Cable Guy, a famous actor, stand-up comedian and radio personality.
• Cara was raised on a farm in Wisconsin and met Larry in Los Angeles, California in 200•
• Cara and Larry have two children and share assets such as a luxurious Scottsdale house.
• Cara’s net worth is estimated to be over $1 million, but she likely shares the net worth of her husband, which is estimated to be over $50 million.
• Cara and Larry founded the non-profit organization The Git-R-Done Foundation in 2009 to help children with hip dysplasia.
Known for movies
|Fact||Mother, with Larry the Cable Guy, of son Wyatt Whitney (born in August 2006) and daughter Reagan Whitney (born in October 29, 2007).|
Who is Cara Whitney?
Cara Whitney was born in 1976 in Wisconsin, USA; the actual date of her birth is unknown in the media. She is known for working as a radio DJ, but is probably best recognized for being the wife of Larry the Cable Guy, a famous actor, stand-up comedian and radio personality.
Life before Fame and Popularity through Marriage
When it comes to speak about Cara Whitney’s early life, there is no information about it, except that she was raised on a farm in Wisconsin, and that her father was a cattle farmer. Cara met Larry the Cable Guy in Los Angeles, California in 2004, while she was working as a radio DJ. In no time the couple started dating, and eventually married in July of the following year – the wedding was unusual as it was held in a field in Nebraska, and both of them were in casual clothes. Cara gave birth to their first child, a son named Wyatt, in 2006 and they welcomed their second child, a daughter named Regan in the next year.
Daniel Lawrence Whitney, who is better known by his stage name Larry the Cable Guy, is recognized for being a famous actor, stand-up comedian and radio personality. He started his career on the radio station in 1990, in such programs as “The Todd And Tyler Show”, “The Johnny Dare Morning Show” and “The Ron And Ron Show”, among others. Subsequently, he began performing as a stand-up comedian at various clubs, and eventually released two comedy albums – “Lord, I Apologize” (2001) and “The Right To Bare Arms” (2005) – both of which achieved gold certification by the RIAA. Daniel moved his career to the next level when he launched his own TV series’ entitled “Only In America With Larry The Cable Guy” (2011-2013), and “Bounty Hunters” in 2013. Furthermore, he also provided his voice to Mater in the “Cars” film series.
Cara Whitney Net Worth and Assets
Although she has worked as a radio DJ, and Cara’s net worth is estimated at over $1 million, she probably shares the net worth of her husband Larry the Cable Guy too, which has been estimated to be over $50 million. Another source of her net worth is coming from the sales of her book “Unbridled Faith: 100 Devotions From The Horse Farm” (2018).
My wife’s new book just came out today! So happy for her. Check it out at https://t.co/HgTkUkhJcN
A devotion for people who love God and love horses – Unbridled Faith. pic.twitter.com/sLRcDgwA7L
— Larry The Cable Guy (@GitRDoneLarry) June 5, 2018
They also share such assets as a luxurious Scottsdale house valued at more than $3.6 million, where they live with their children.
Cara co-founded with her husband Larry the Cable Guy the non-profit organization called The Git-R-Done Foundation in 2009, as their son was born with hip dysplasia; the organization is dedicated to help such children. The couple have since donated $5 million to establish the International Hip Dysplasia Institute at Arnold Palmer Medical Center, for which they work as their constant advocates.
|1||Daughter-in-law of Tom Whitney and Shirley Whitney.|
|2||Mother, with Larry the Cable Guy, of son Wyatt Whitney (born in August 2006) and daughter Reagan Whitney (born in October 29, 2007).|
|Biography||2009||TV Series documentary||Herself – Wife|
|Celebrity Family Feud||2008||TV Series||Herself|
Source: IMDb, Wikipedia
tineb.org Related Posts
- Chuck Bell NBC, Married, Bio, Age, Partner, Meteorologist, Family
- Khanyi Dhlomo Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth, SABC
- Mike Roman 3m, Bio, Age, Wife, Education, Salary, and Net Worth
- Colleen Marshall NBC4, Age, Husband, Family, Attorney, Wikipedia
- Jordan Dressman Bio, Wiki, Family, FOX54, Salary, and Net Worth