Marie Claire Rupio, wife of the late Christian Atsu has reacted emotionally to criticism she received online after she posted a dance video of herself barely four months following the passing of her husband.
As you will recall, Claire Rupio posted this video of herself dancing to Davido’s ‘Unavailable’ four days ago – She captioned it: “I was hesitating to post this, as I am just trying to get up into dancing again…slowly”
Well, away from that, some netizens took it upon themselves to criticize the free-spirited lady for sharing a dance video dancing barely 4 months after the death of his husband Atsu.
Marie Claire Rupio, who seems to have been triggered by the backlash took to her socials to respond as she indicates that she ‘dances as a way to deal with my grief’.
“I am writing just to say a few things, yes I posted a dance video. Not because I am happy but because I have to find a way to deal with my grief.”
Claire also noted that she and the kids miss Atsu every single day and going by has been a tough one.
“We are missing Christian every single day and it hasn’t been easy. Especially when you have 3 children, who are asking every day for their dad! I am doing my best.” Christian Atsu wife Claire Rupio said.
Check out a screenshot of the full responds below or visit OccupyGh.net for more related stories.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
tineb.org Related Posts
- Heather Abraham Wiki, Age, Height, Talk Pittsburgh, Husband, Net Worth
- David Novak Podcast, Bio, Wiki, Age, Books, House, & Net Worth
- Anali and Clayton (90 Day Fiance) Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Net Worth
- John Mackey CEO, Biography, Wife, Whole Foods, and Net Worth
- Jordyn Negri Bio-Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Private Eyes, Net Worth, Blind