You 147 passengers on a flight that took off from Havana, Cuba, bound for Florida, United Stateslived moments of tension after the the interior of the plane is completely filled with smoke.
The incident occurred on Sunday the 5th, minutes after take-off, when a Bird strike damaged one of the aircraft’s engineswhich caused the cabin to fill with smoke.
In the images, shared on social media, some passengers use oxygen masks to try to protect themselves, while others use cloths to cover their faces. It is also possible to hear the crew asking people to calm down in the background.
Despite the scare, the flight Southwest Airlines managed to return and make an emergency landing in Havana, where he had left, and no one was injured.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton