Undoubtedly Stonebwoy is a major ambassador for Ghana when it comes to the promotion of the motherland to the rest of the world.
His music goes as far as IceLand where very little is expected to be heard from Ghana.
On a recent podcast with Hot97, a major radio station in the USA, Stonebwoy was heard aggressively barking claims that the Ghanaian popular language Twi has the same dialect as the Jamaican Patua.
Indeed, Stonebwoy took the opportunity to sell Ghana to the world on the platform as he tries to mimic the similarities between Twi and Patua.
As expected, netizens reacted:
“Stonebwoy is Special. On my trips, I listen to his songs 80% of the time.”
“Classic move!! He has my respect!”
“@stonebwoy giving African anthropology and literature lesson.
Brim Bhim Bhim!!!”
“Make he try big up in fellow colleagues small…always Dey big up naija artists…”
Check out the video below or visit OccupyGh.net for more videos & Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see more viral, educative & exclusive videos.
What’s your thought on this piece, we welcome your views in the comment section below:
Subscribe To Watch New Videos On Youtube
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join Us On WhatsApp
tineb.org Related Posts
- Savannah Jane Buffett Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, Daydreamin
- Taylor Begley WPRI, Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Salary, and Net Worth
- Jeff Beck – Bio, Death, Net Worth, Family, Facts, Wife, Career, Wiki
- Yabesh Thapa | Bio, Age (2023), Height, Gf, Family, Facts
- husband John Laurinaitis, net worth, age, kids