Circulation occurs only between the Vila Prudente and Vila União lines; at other stations, passengers are served by Paese
(updated at 07:53)
Two trains collided on the morning of this Wednesday, the 8th, and paralyzed a good part of the train’s operation. Line 15 – Monorail silver between stations in the East Zone of São Paulo.
The accident happened between stations sapopemba It is Planalto Gardencausing the interruption of the operation and making life difficult for people from São Paulo who need public transport in that region.
In a note, Metrô informed that it is investigating the causes of the incident and that the line continues to operate between Vila Prudente and Vila União stations. “On the stretch between Jardim Planalto and Jardim Colonial stations, at the moment, there are no trains circulating and passengers are served only by the train. Paese”.
According to TV Globo, the operation had been interrupted only between the two stations where there was a crash between trains. At around 7 am, all stations past Sapopemba were closed after the union of subway workers reported that an employee was injured in the shoulder.
In a note, Metro, however, denies this information and says that “no employee was injured in this incident”.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Savannah Jane Buffett Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, Daydreamin
- Taylor Begley WPRI, Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Salary, and Net Worth
- Jeff Beck – Bio, Death, Net Worth, Family, Facts, Wife, Career, Wiki
- Yabesh Thapa | Bio, Age (2023), Height, Gf, Family, Facts
- husband John Laurinaitis, net worth, age, kids