Tim Harford Biography
Tim Harford is a preeminent English journalist, broadcaster, and economist based in Oxford. Additionally, he writes his long-running Financial Times column, “The Undercover Economist” and has authored four economics books.
Tim Harford Age
Tim Hartford was born on 27th September 1973, in Kent, United Kingdom. He is 49 years old.
Tim Harford Height
Tim stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches (Approx. 1.70 m).
Tim Harford Family
Tim was born and brought up by his caring and loving parents in Kent, in the United Kingdom. Nonetheless, information concerning his committed parents and/or siblings is not available at the moment.
Tim Harford Wife
He is blissfully hitched to his gorgeous wife named Fran Monks, who is a photographer. The precious couple shares 3 adorable children and resides in Oxford.
Tim Harford Education
He enrolled at Aylesbury Grammar School and later Brasenose College, Oxford where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy, politics, and economics. Later, Tim attained a Master of Philosophy in economics in 1998.
Tim Harford Salary
He earns a desirable salary ranging between $100k- 350k annually.
Tim Harford Net Worth
Tim earns his wealth from his successful career as a journalist, broadcaster, and economist, therefore, he has garnered a hefty fortune over the years and has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
Tim Harford Books
He is the author of 9 books, including the million-selling How To Make The World Add Up 2020 and The Undercover Economist 2005. Tim is also a frequent presenter for BBC radio. Others include:
- The Market for Aid (2005)
- The Logic of Life (2008)
- Fifty Things That Made the Modern Economy (2017)
- The Next Fifty Things that Made the Modern Economy (2020)
- Messy: The Power of Disorder to Transform Our Lives (2016)
- The Undercover Economist Strikes Back: How to Run – or Ruin – an Economy (2014)
- Adapt: Why Success Always Starts with Failure (2011)
- Dear Undercover Economist: Priceless Advice on Money, Work, Sex, Kids, and Life’s Other Challenges (2009)
Tim Harford Podcast
He assumed the presenter role at the BBC Radio 4 broadcast segment called More or Less in October 2007. Later, Tim began his own podcast on the podcast production network Pushkin Industries known as Cautionary Tales.
He presented an economic history documentary radio and podcast series 50 Things That Made the Modern Economy in November 2016. Tim has been presenting the podcast series Cautionary Tales since November 2019.
Tim Harford Ted Talk
He has spoken at the Sydney Opera House, PopTech, and TED. Moreover, Tim is an honorary fellow of the Royal Statistical Society and a visiting fellow at Nuffield College, Oxford.
Kerry Diamond Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, Cherry Bombe
Matika Wilbur Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, All My Relations
tineb.org Related Posts
- Savannah Jane Buffett Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, Daydreamin
- Taylor Begley WPRI, Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Salary, and Net Worth
- Jeff Beck – Bio, Death, Net Worth, Family, Facts, Wife, Career, Wiki
- Yabesh Thapa | Bio, Age (2023), Height, Gf, Family, Facts
- husband John Laurinaitis, net worth, age, kids