The tickets that this Monday have been put on sale for Spain-Norway, corresponding to the qualifying phase for the Eurocup in Germany in 2024 and which will be held on March 25 at La Rosaleda (Málaga), have sold out in just three hours, reports the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) in a statement.
In those slightly less than three hours, the seats made available to the general public have been sold out, after the preferential sale for Málaga CF members that took place last week. This match will be that of the debut on the bench of Luis de la Fuente as national coach after he took over from Luis Enrique Martínez after the World Cup in Qatar last December.
La Rosaleda will once again live a good football atmosphere like the one registered on June 12 of last year in the Spain-Czech Republic, valid for the qualifying phase for the final phase of the UEFA Nations League. On that occasion, the tickets put up for sale sold out in less than 24 hours.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton