Al-Nassr obtained a victory (3-1) thanks to an incredible end to the match. Three goals were scored in added time.
On Friday, Al-Nassr faced Al-Baten on the 19th day of the Saudi Arabian championship. While Cristiano Ronaldo’s teammates trailed from the 17th minute, Al-Nassr scored three goals in added time. The refereeing body had added twelve minutes of additional time.
Cristiano Ronaldo did not score but Al-Nassr chained a 17th game in a row in the league without defeat. Abdulrahman Ghareeb on a recovery of the right, equalized in the 94th. On a free kick badly negotiated by Al-Baten, Mohammed Al-Fatil scored the winning goal (90 + 12th). Then Mohammed Maran consolidated the three points (90 + 14th) on a final block.
In the standings, Al-Nassr retains the lead in the championship after 19 days, two points ahead of Al-Ittihad.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton