Munuera Montero will be the star of refereeing the first leg of the Copa del Rey semifinal. The referee has only refereed another classic, more specifically that of the semifinals of the 2021-22 Spanish Super Cup, where Real Madrid beat Barça 2-3 after extra time.
At 39 years old, he has the extensive refereeing experience and will have the help of José Luis González González in the VAR. Montero reached the First Division in 2016 after being one of the most prominent referees in the Second Division for three years. To the point that in 2019 he achieved international status and became a FIFA referee.
Belonging to the Andalusian College of Referees, Munuera has whistled a total of 20 games against Barcelona with regular results.
13 victories, three draws, and four defeats are the final baggage for the culés. For his part, he has refereed Real Madrid in 13 official matches with a balance of 11 white victories, a draw, and a defeat. More precisely, Real Madrid failed to win the Copa del Rey against Numancia (2-2) and in La Liga against Real Sociedad (0-2).
Ancelotti had his ups and downs with the referee in mid-February after the match against Osasuna. “I did not agree when he took the free kick. He was 20 meters ahead. He told me: ‘look, it was the last situation of the game, he whistled’. So it was a misunderstanding. Nothing special, also highlighting that the arbitration has It has been very good, very well controlled. I have a lot of respect for the referees”, revealed Ancelotti.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton