Police have confirmed that an armed individual was inside the Palm Desert Target store, resulting in a temporary evacuation of the premises.
The incident was reported at 12:50 pm According to a spokesperson for the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department, a physical altercation occurred among individuals inside the store, and one of the parties was in possession of a handgun.
Numerous local residents contacted the newsroom to report that shoppers had rapidly exited the store before the police arrived.
Out of an abundance of caution, law enforcement officials evacuated the business and conducted a search for potential victims or additional suspects, but none were found.
A firearm was discovered inside the store, and the authorities apprehended the suspect.
No further information regarding the suspect’s identity has been released at this time.
As of now, there are no suspects at large, and there have been no reports of any injuries.
A FOX3 crew confirmed at the scene that shoppers were allowed to re-enter the store at approximately 2:50 pm
Three units from the Sheriff’s department remained outside the store for a brief period but departed by 3:05 pm The store’s address is 72549 Highway 111.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Turinabol vs dianabol, hgh kopen belgie
- Proteinrik mellanmål, anabolika in serbien kaufen anabola steroider aggressivitet
- Tempeh protein, anabola steroider beteende onde comprar anavar em orlando
- Sarms europe, kontrollera testosteronnivå
- Winstrol injection every other day, köpa testosteron apoteket testosteron tabletten im test