Role Model is an American singer–songwriter and former rapper. He is famous for his amazing voice. His debut studio album, “Rx”, was released in 2022. Role Model is currently in a relationship with American social media influencer and model Emma Chamberlain.
Role Model released his debut extended play “Arizona in the Summer” in 2017. Later, he released two EPs – “Oh, How Perfect” (2019) and “Our Little Angel” (2020) via Interscope and Polydor Records.
What is Role Model’s Real Name?
Born on May 15, 1997, Role Model is from Portland, Maine, United States. He grew up in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. He holds American nationality while his ethnicity is mixed. Tucker Pillsbury is his real name. He is the son of his father, Rusty Pillsbury, and his mother, Susan Pillsbury. His dad is a real estate appraiser and his mum is a special education teacher. He grew up with his three older siblings. He’s said that his parents had amazing taste in music while he was growing up, and he was listening to them playing tracks by Jackson Browne, Van Morrison, Peter Frampton, and Lou Reed. He was strongly influenced by Elvis Presley as a boy and would dress up as him and perform for his family.
In 2014, Role Model graduated from Cape Elizabeth High School. After then, he decided to pursue a major in film at Point Park University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. After his grades began to deteriorate, he dropped out of college.
Role Model’s Career Timeline
- Role Model started rapping in the year 2016 under the mononym ‘Tucker’. He released his debut mixtape “Since When”. After the release, he changed his stage name to Dillis and released his debut album “Moth” in June 2016.
- During her 2016 US tour, he performed as an opener for Lil Debbie as well as performed at the Maine State Pier.
- In early 2017, he switched from rapping to singing. He released his debut EP “Arizona in the Summer”, in December 2017. He was then signed to Interscope Records in 2018. His single “Minimal” was released in May 2019 along with a music video.
- In November 2019, he released his second EP, “Oh, How Perfect”, in November 2019 through Interscope Records and Polydor Records.
- In February 2020, he released an acoustic version of his song “Notice Me”. He released his third EP, Our Little Angel, in October 2020 through Polydor Records.
- In July 2021, he released the single “Forever&More”, and in September 2021, he released the single “Death Wish”. On February 18, 2022, he released the single “If Jesus Saves, She’s My Type”.
- In March 2022, he released the album’s third single “Neverletyougo” with a music video. His debut album, “Rx”, was released on April 8, 2022. The music video for “Rx”, the title track, was released on April 9, 2022.
Who is Role Model’s Girlfriend?
Role Model is single at the time of writing and he is yet to get married. He is currently in a relationship and he is dating his beautiful girlfriend, Emma Chamberlain. The couple confirmed their relationship in February 2023. The duo started dating in 2020. Role Model made headlines in March when he walked the red carpet with YouTube star Emma Chamberlain at the 2022 Vanity Fair Oscar Party. The two have known each other for a long time. They were shown together in a photo posted by Chamberlain’s pal Olivia Rouyre in June 2020. Both of them are enjoying their present life a lot.
Who is Emma Chamberlain?
Emma Chamberlain is an internet personality, YouTuber, and podcaster by profession. She has been credited as “the funniest person on YouTube” by The New York Times and has also won the 2018 Streamy Award for “Breakout Creator”. She is known for her self-titled YouTube channel where she has amassed more than 10 million subscribers.
Everything To Know About Emma Chamberlain
How much is Role Model’s net worth?
Role Model is a former rapper as well as a singer-songwriter who has made a decent sum of money throughout his career. He earned huge popularity in his music profession. He has also launched its own clothing merch. Via his merch, he deals in a variety of clothing products.
As of 2023, the net worth of Role Model is estimated to have $4 million as of 2023. She has collaborated with famous brands during his career. Through his social media, Tucker either endorsed or promoted various brands including YSL Beauty. He also owns his own Youtube channel named ROE MODEL. From his Youtube channel, his monthly estimated income is $690-$11k, and his yearly estimated earnings are $8.3k-132.4k. He is satisfied with his earnings and he is leading a lavish lifestyle right now.
How tall is Role Model?
Role Model is a handsome singer-songwriter who has light brown hair color and he has a pair of green eyes. He has a medium hair length. He has a beauty spot on his right cheek and also has several tattoos inked across his body. He wears a shoe size of 8 US. He has a slim body type.
Role Model has a standing height of 5 ft 8 in or 173 cm while his body weight consists of 76 kg or 167.5 lbs. Tucker had broken both of his wrists in the past. The first time being while snowboarding and the latter while skateboarding. Following the event, he plunged into depression.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Turinabol vs dianabol, hgh kopen belgie
- Proteinrik mellanmål, anabolika in serbien kaufen anabola steroider aggressivitet
- Tempeh protein, anabola steroider beteende onde comprar anavar em orlando
- Sarms europe, kontrollera testosteronnivå
- Winstrol injection every other day, köpa testosteron apoteket testosteron tabletten im test