Real Madrid midfielder Federico Valverde may face a lengthy ban of up to 12 games for punching Villarreal’s Alex Baena in the car park following their La Liga clash earlier this month.
The incident took place after Villarreal’s 3-2 win at the Santiago Bernabeu on April 8, with Valverde accusing Baena of making derogatory comments about his unborn child.
Baena has denied the allegations, but the Spanish FA’s competition committee will investigate the matter, and both players will be interviewed. If Valverde is found guilty, he could serve a domestic ban of up to 12 games.
Valverde admitted that he allowed his “aggression” to get the better of him, but insisted that the punch was warranted.
Meanwhile, Baena claimed that his family had received death threats following the incident and denied making any comments about Valverde’s family.
Villarreal issued a statement condemning the attack, stating that they “firmly believe in the version of their player and will support him throughout this process.”
The incident has sparked controversy in the Spanish football community, with fans and pundits divided over whether Valverde’s actions were justified.
The outcome of the investigation will be eagerly awaited by both Real Madrid and Villarreal fans.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
tineb.org Related Posts
- Golden girls spielautomaten spiele, golden girls online casino deutschland
- Online casino model werbung, online casino mit visa einzahlen
- National casino auszahlung dauer, national casino freispiele
- Extreme casino no deposit bonus for polisch players, extreme casino instant play no deposit 2023
- Merkur slots robbery, merkur slots maidstone