Rachel Hollis is an American author, motivational speaker, and blogger. She is famous for being the author of three self-help books, including Girl, Wash Your Face, and Girl, Stop Apologizing. Her ex-husband, Dave Hollis, dies at 47 while his death cause is yet to determine.
Rachel faced backlash in 2021 after posting a controversial TikTok video; The New York Times subsequently ran a story about her entitled “Girl, Wash Your Timeline.” Rachel alongside her ex-husband, Dave Hollis co-hosted a podcast titled “RISE.”
Who are Rachel Hollis’s Parents?
Rachel Hollis was born on 9th January 1983 in Weedpatch, California, United States. She was born to her father, Farrell Neeley, and her mother, Sheree Edwards. She has a brother named Ryan Neeley as her sibling with whom she grew up. Her grandparents were Okies who used to pick cotton to support their six children. Born to USA parents, she holds American nationality, and her ethnicity is American-White. She cut her 40th birthday cake in 2023.
Rachel attended the high school of her community in California from where she graduated. She earned her undergraduate degree from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts-Los Angeles.
Rachel Hollis Career Timeline
- Rachel, at first, started working in the Miramax company and then she established her own company, Chic Events. Likewise, she has worked with famous brands such as Junior, Sprint, Rubbermaid, Walmart, Disney, and so on.
- Rachel Hollis, at first, came to fame on social media came in March 2015, when an Instagram photo of her celebrating her stretch marks went viral. “I wear a bikini because I’m proud of this body and every mark on it. Those marks prove that I was blessed enough to carry my babies and that flabby tummy means I worked hard to lose what weight I could,” she wrote in the post.
- Author Rachel’s book book “Girl, Wash Your Face” was described by The Washington Post as mixing “memoir, motivational tips, Bible quotations and common-sense girl talk.”
- She frequently posts YouTube videos with motivational messages and has garnered over 163,000 subscribers.
- Rachel released a follow-up book, “Girl, Stop Apologizing” in 2019. In the same year, she founded the podcast-syndicated network “Three Percent Chance.” The network serves as the home for Straight Up with Trent Shelton, The Rachel Hollis Podcast, Start Today Morning Show, Rise Together Podcast, Talking Body with Amy Porterfield, and The New EDU podcast with Hope King and Wade King of Get Your Teach On.
- She alongside her ex-husband, Dave Hollis co-hosted a podcast titled “RISE.” On 27th July 2020, HarperCollins announced their intention to release a new book by Hollis on September 29, 2020. The book, entitled “Didn’t See That Coming”, was about navigating through crisis, loss, and grief.
- Rachel has also made her appearances on the programs like The Rachel Ray Show, The Talk, and Extra. Her books – Girl Series which includes “Party Girl”, “Sweet Girl, and Smart Girl” is the best-selling book.
How much is Rachel Hollis’s net worth?
Rachel Hollis is an author, blogger, and motivational speaker. From her multiple careers, she has been able to make huge sums of money. Her main source of wealth comes from her book career while her other source of wealth comes from a YouTube career, and blogging, among others.
The net worth of Rachel Hollis is believed to have between $1 million – $5 million as of 2023. She has earned that sum of money from her professional career. She has released several books during her career timeline whereas she started her career working in the Miramax company. Rachel, the author of the book “Girl, Stop Apologizing, is living a lavish lifestyle at a moment. She is enjoying her present life a lot.
Who is Rachel Hollis’s husband?
Rachel Hollis, a previously married woman, is single at the time of writing. She is not dating anyone at a moment. She is enjoying her present life happily without any disturbances.
Rachel was a married woman previously. She was married to her husband, Dave Hollis. Rachel and Dave got married on May 29, 2004. The duo met each other for the first time when she was working at Miramax. Later, they became best friends.
Her ex-husband, Dave Hollis, a former distribution chief for Disney turned self-help author, died at age 47. In a statement, Rachel Hollis said the family was “devastated”. “I have no words and my heart is too broken to find them,” she said. Hollis’ cause of death has not been determined, though he had recently been in hospital for “heart issues”, a family spokesperson told US media outlets. He died peacefully on Saturday night at his home near Austin, Texas. “Please wrap the kids up in prayers as we try to navigate through the unthinkable,” Dave’s ex-wife Rachel Hollis said.
Rachel has four children with her husband, Dave Hollis. The couple is blessed with four children namely Sawyer Hollis, Ford Hollis, Jackson Hollis, and Noah.
How tall is Rachel Hollis?
Rachel Hollis is a beautiful woman with an attractive personality. She has blue pair of eyes and her hair color is blonde. She has a glowing face with a charming smile on her lips.
Rachel stands at a perfect height of 5 ft. 7 inches and her bodyweight consist of 64 kg. Her body measurement is 35-25-35 inches. She has got a healthy body and she has a slim body type.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Golden girls spielautomaten spiele, golden girls online casino deutschland
- Online casino model werbung, online casino mit visa einzahlen
- National casino auszahlung dauer, national casino freispiele
- Extreme casino no deposit bonus for polisch players, extreme casino instant play no deposit 2023
- Merkur slots robbery, merkur slots maidstone