Franklin Cudjoe, a Ghanaian author and social political commentator has asked for prayer for Ghanaian singer Kidi following debunked news that the singer has a stroke.
If you will recall somewhere last week, it was alleged on social media that Kidi has been hit with a stroke and that is why he couldn’t continue with his Golden Boy North American tour.
Amidst the stir online, a screenshot of Kidi’s press to the public indicating indeed that he is sick surfaced.
This heightened the worries of many who were confused as to what the problem was.
Fortunate enough, Kidi’s manager Richie Mensah tweeted to debunk the whole story – he shared:
“KiDi hasn’t had a stroke. Ignore the rumors and the clickbait.”
However, Franklin Cudjoe has a different opinion – the political commentator took to his Twitter page to seek prayers for Kidi.
“Get well soon KiDi. Sad he had to cancel his American tour due to ill-health.He is one of my top 5 Ghanaian musicians. Living with illness is very challenging. Pray for us.”, Mr Cudjoe noted.
What exactly is happening to Kidi? Well, we should all pray for him indeed. Being ill can be disturbing indeed.
Check out a screenshot of Mr. Cudjoe’s tweet below or visit OccupyGh.com for more related stories.
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join Us On WhatsApp
tineb.org Related Posts
- Turinabol vs dianabol, hgh kopen belgie
- Proteinrik mellanmål, anabolika in serbien kaufen anabola steroider aggressivitet
- Tempeh protein, anabola steroider beteende onde comprar anavar em orlando
- Sarms europe, kontrollera testosteronnivå
- Winstrol injection every other day, köpa testosteron apoteket testosteron tabletten im test