A “critical incident” occurred in south Phoenix, resulting in an injured officer.
The specifics of the event are currently limited, but authorities report that the officer was transported to a local hospital.
Officer from the South Mountain Precinct was shot and has been taken to the hospital, but there is no information yet on the officer’s condition.
The incident occurred at 946 W Atlanta Ave. in Phoenix, and the suspect, who is armed with a rifle, has fled on foot.
Schools in the area have been placed on lockdown, and the police department advises citizens to find shelter in place until the suspect is caught.
The suspect is described as a 19-20 year old Latino male, standing around 5’9″ and weighing 200lbs, with tattoos on his face.
He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and black jogger-type pants after being involved in a vehicle crash. Officers believe he may have been spotted north of W. Atlanta St.
Traffic in the vicinity is currently restricted.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Turinabol vs dianabol, hgh kopen belgie
- Proteinrik mellanmål, anabolika in serbien kaufen anabola steroider aggressivitet
- Tempeh protein, anabola steroider beteende onde comprar anavar em orlando
- Sarms europe, kontrollera testosteronnivå
- Winstrol injection every other day, köpa testosteron apoteket testosteron tabletten im test