• is an American YouTuber with over 110,000 subscribers to his official YouTube channel
• has over 115,000 followers on Twitch
• was born on 23rd November 1986 in the USA
• started his YouTube channel in 2006 and returned full-time in 2008
• has a net worth of close to $1 million
• is a big fan of “Sonic the Hedgehog” and has a large Sonic merchandise collection
Who is Pete Dorr?
Pete Dorr is an American YouTuber, who has achieved stardom by posting video games and console-related content on his channel. He now has over 110,000 subscribers to his official YouTube channel, but that number is constantly increasing. He is also popular on Twitch, with more than 115,000 followers on this video streaming platform.
Pete Dorr Wiki: Age, Childhood, and Education
Pete Dorr is a rather secretive person, as he has hidden his birthplace, though we know that he was born on the 23rd November 1986 in the USA. To speak further of his secrecy, he hasn’t shared anything about his parents, such as their names and professions, and we also don’t know if he is a single child or has siblings. He’s often spoken about his affection towards video games from an early age, saying that he would play “Donkey Kong Jr.” and “Legend of Zelda” games, among others – the first console was his father’s ColecoVision.
It was in 2006 that Pete started his YouTube channel, and his first video – “Geometry Wars Xbox 360 Video Review” – was uploaded in October the same year. He uploaded two more videos, about PacMan video game and Tempest 3000 before he decided to forego YouTube and focus on other interests. However, his leave from YouTube lasted only until October 2008, when he returned full time. His first comeback video was “4 RPG’s to check out on Wii”, and he continued to make videos on a regular basis, and his popularity began to increase at a rapid pace.
Rise to Stardom
With every new video Pete was becoming more popular and it was “My Video Game Collection Room Tour” that launched him to stardom. The particular video now has more than 600,000 views, and when uploaded it soon became his most popular. From then on, Pete continued upwards, and he nowadays has more than 110,000 subscribers to his channel, while his videos have been viewed more than 23 million times. Some of his most popular videos include “Top 10 Best PS Vita Games of 2012”, which has more than 865,000 views, then “My Xbox 360 Collection”, with more than 830,000, and “Review – Sonic R (Sega Saturn)”, with has 740,000 views, among numerous others, which have all helped to increase his wealth.
Popularity on Twitch
As his YouTube career was steadily improving, Pete decided to try his luck on Twitch as well. This turned out to be a smart career move, as he became as popular on Twitch as he is on YouTube. He has 17,000 followers on Twitch, and the numbers are increasing every day. Some of his most popular live streams have more than 1,000 views, so also increasing his wealth.
Pete Dorr Net Worth
Since launching his career, Pete has become quite a popular YouTuber, and his success has only increased his wealth. So, have you ever wondered how rich Pete Dorr is, as of mid- 2019? According to authoritative sources, it has been estimated that Dorr’s net worth is now close to $1 million. Undoubtedly, his wealth will increase in the upcoming years, assuming that he successfully continues his career.
Pete Dorr Personal Life, Dating, Girlfriend, Facts
What do you know about Pete Dorr’s personal life? Well, this rising YouTuber hasn’t been very open when it comes to sharing such details, as he likes to keep all the intimate details for himself. As a result, there is no reliable information about Pete’s private life, and all we can say is that he is single and focused on his rising career. Hopefully, he changes his mind and starts sharing more information about his life away from his job.
Let’s share some facts that we know for sure about Pete:
$300 Pier Solar collectors edition kickstarter exclusive (only 999 made). Dreamcast version. Game sealed, brown paper…
Posted by Pete Dorr on Friday, September 8, 2017
- He has been infatuated by video games from his early life and only nurtured his gaming skills.
- He has a large collection of video games for all the consoles that you can think off, from PlayStation, XBOX, Wii, Sega, and others.
- During his college years, Pete was living for some time in Japan and India.
- He was rather shy in front of the camera, and started a YouTube career to help overcome his shyness.
- He is a big “Sonic the Hedgehog” fan, and has one of the largest merchandise collection.
Pete Dorr Social Media Presence
He has built a decent fan base on YouTube and Twitch, and has now started making fans on social media platforms too. He already has a decent fan base on Twitter, on which he has more than 7,000 followers, while on Facebook he is followed by just over 2,500 people, and on Instagram, he has around 1,000 loyal fans.
LIVE: Weekly eBay Game Hunting continues tonight https://t.co/nxh6HLGsX3 pic.twitter.com/k8ofAWIVmf
— Pete Dorr – at AGDQ (Doctor Hauzer on 1/9 8am EST) (@PeteDorr) August 14, 2019
Source: IMDb, Wikipedia
tineb.org Related Posts
- Chuck Bell NBC, Married, Bio, Age, Partner, Meteorologist, Family
- Khanyi Dhlomo Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth, SABC
- Mike Roman 3m, Bio, Age, Wife, Education, Salary, and Net Worth
- Colleen Marshall NBC4, Age, Husband, Family, Attorney, Wikipedia
- Jordan Dressman Bio, Wiki, Family, FOX54, Salary, and Net Worth