The center of the Elche CF Pedro Bigas has been low this Thursday in the preparation session of the Elche team as a result of a viral processso his presence in Saturday’s game against Valladolid is doubtful.
The Balearic player regained ownership last matchday against Mallorca as a result of the team’s losses in defense, although his possible absence would be covered this time, since the team’s coach, Pablo Machín, recovers the central defenders Lisandro Magallán and Enzo Roco, penalized last day.
Pere Milla, Álex Collado and John Chetauya, the three players on the squad with long-term injuries, They continue to burn stages in their rehabilitation and have exercised normally with the group today, although it seems unlikely that their return to the team will take place this next day.
In addition to these three casualties, Elche will not be able to count on the midfielder due to suspension Pape Cheikh, who still has to serve three of the four suspension games with which he was sanctioned after his expulsion against the Betis.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton