Osasuna has announced through an official statement that it will ask the Technical Committee of Referees for “clarification for Abde’s disallowed goal” in the 74th minute of the match against Celta played at El Sadar and which ended 0-0.
The goal was annulled for Chimy Ávila’s offside after the VAR confirmed an illegal position of the striker in the center of the Moroccan. However, after the game, Osasuna assures that “the image offered by the VAR on the position of Chimy Ávila does not prove in any way the supposed irregular position of the striker in the action.”
“That is why the rojilla entity will demand an explanation from the arbitration body through official channels to clarify if, as it seems, there has been a serious error in the use of technology that has significantly harmed Osasuna,” he adds. the notice.
Various Twitter users have posted images on the Internet in which they ensure that there is no illegal position of Chimy Ávila.
Loading next content…
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton