Barça takes Ousmane Dembélé’s return to the pitch calmly. The French player, who is still recovering from the rupture of the rectus femoris of the left thigh that he suffered last January in the match against Girona, will not return to the pitch this weekend against Athletic Clubas reported by the newspaper BRAND.
The blaugrana team He does not want to risk with the French winger for fear of a relapse and at least one more week will be expected to return to play a match with the culé club. For his part, the player is feeling good as he recovers from his injuryhe simply will not cut deadlines to return to the team sooner.
‘El Clásico’ as an objective
Both the coaching staff and the player They will try to get Dembélé ready to play the match against Real Madrid on Sunday March 19, but they will not force. In the club they are convinced that it is better to wait for it to return to its best level.
The one that can be for the match against the whites almost certainly It’s Robert Lewandowski. The Polish striker suffered a muscular overload in Almería and, in fact, could reappear this Sunday in San Mamés.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Savannah Jane Buffett Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, Daydreamin
- Taylor Begley WPRI, Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Salary, and Net Worth
- Jeff Beck – Bio, Death, Net Worth, Family, Facts, Wife, Career, Wiki
- Yabesh Thapa | Bio, Age (2023), Height, Gf, Family, Facts
- husband John Laurinaitis, net worth, age, kids