Ms. Erica Maame Abena Pomaa Ntiamoah Mensah, meet the 21-year-old the youngest medical doctor in Ghana after completing her medical program at the Accra College of Medicine.
Erica had her high school education at Achimota School and gained admission to Accra College of Medicine, a private and independent Medical School located in Accra.
Dr. Ntiamoah Mensah started her education at the CPF Baby College at Achimota and continued to Mary Mother of Good Counsel School at West Airport, Accra.
She had her secondary education at Achimota School and gained admission to Accra College of Medicine, a private and independent Medical School located in Accra.
The Assistant Editor of The Mirror known as Hadiza Nuhhu-Billa Quansah (HNBQ), linked up with Dr. Erica Ntiamoah Mensah (ENM) last Saturday to share her achievement story.
Check out more photos of her below or visit OccupyGh.com for more related stories.
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join Us On WhatsApp Community
tineb.org Related Posts
- Savannah Jane Buffett Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, Daydreamin
- Taylor Begley WPRI, Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Salary, and Net Worth
- Jeff Beck – Bio, Death, Net Worth, Family, Facts, Wife, Career, Wiki
- Yabesh Thapa | Bio, Age (2023), Height, Gf, Family, Facts
- husband John Laurinaitis, net worth, age, kids