The Ballon d’Or is one of the most prestigious prizes in world football, rewarding the best player on the planet each year. A few months before the end of the current season, the predictions on the favorites for the Ballon d’Or 2023 have already begun. Afrique Sport has concocted for you, its list of 10 favorites for the Ballon d’Or 2023, including well-known names from the world of football.
Obviously, winner of the World Cup, Lionel Messi is the natural leader of this evolutionary ranking. The Pulga can indeed regress in the classification in the event of the elimination of PSG against Bayern Munich. A key player in Napoli’s success this season, Nigerian Victor Osimhen is in second place in this ranking. He is just ahead of the other Parisian who is playing his survival next week against Bayern Munich, Kylian Mbappé .
Vinicius Jr is 4th and Haaland is 5th. The biggest surprise is the absence of Karim Benzema, author of a disastrous first season due to repeated injuries. Which even prevented him from playing the World Cup.
The 10 favorites for the Ballon d’Or 2023
1- Lionel Messi (Argentine/ PSG)
2- Victor Osimhen (Nigeria/ Naples)
3- Kylian Mbappé (France / PSG)
4- Vinicius Jr (Brazil/ Real Madrid)
5- Erling Haaland (Norway/ Man City)
6- Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (Géorgie/ Naples)
7- Marcus Rashford (England / Man Utd)
8- Bukayo Saka (England/Arsenal)
9- Luka Modric (Croatie/ Real Madrid)
10- Jamal Musiala (Allemand/Bayern Munich)
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton