Earlier today, rumors surfaced online on social media that Ghanaian musician Kidi has been struck down by a stroke.
According to the alleged story, Kidi got ill from a stroke and this actually was the reason why he postpone his Golden Boy North American Tour.
To make matters even worse, a press statement from Kidi that was reportedly released 2 weeks back detailing that indeed the Ghanaian singer had to cancel his tour because he was sick surfaced.
Well, Kidi’s manager and friend Richie Mensah has reacted.
Richie just shared an update about Kidi’s alleged sickness. According to him, Kidi hasn’t had a stroke, he however, did not debunk rumors that the singer is sick.
“KiDi hasn’t had a stroke. Ignore the rumors and the clickbait.”, Richie tweeted a little while ago in response to the alleged stroke disease.
Check out a screenshot o the post below or visit OccupyGh.com for more related stories.
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join Us On WhatsApp
tineb.org Related Posts
- Savannah Jane Buffett Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, Daydreamin
- Taylor Begley WPRI, Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Salary, and Net Worth
- Jeff Beck – Bio, Death, Net Worth, Family, Facts, Wife, Career, Wiki
- Yabesh Thapa | Bio, Age (2023), Height, Gf, Family, Facts
- husband John Laurinaitis, net worth, age, kids