A 30-year-old man identified as Daniel Chigozie has been arrested by Amotekun Corps agents for reportedly selling his 9-month-old son to three separate buyers.
Per David Akinremi, the Commandant of the Corps based in Ogun State, the agency gathered the information that the Dad had serially traded his son, Daniel Chinonye Darlington.
Daniel sold the baby to three different buyers at different locations in the Lagos communities of Sango, Meiran, and Apapa.
Between August 2022 and February 2023, unknown purchasers paid the suspect a resident of Abela in Sango Ota, Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government Area of Ogun State a whooping amount of N150,000, N400,000, and N700,000.
The suspect was arrested along with his partner identified as Chigozie Ogbonna, 29, by the State Police command.
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join Us On WhatsApp
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton