“Let it be clear, Barça has never bought referees and has never had the intention of influencing the referees.” This is how blunt the president of FC Barcelona, Joan Laporta, has shown himself when referring to the Negreira case during a colloquium organized by the Godó Group at the Círculo Ecuestre. The president has acknowledged that the club had scheduled a press conference to discuss this matter today, but he had to modify it to attend this commitment in the Catalan capital.
On the day that marks two years since Joan Laporta won the elections for the presidency of FC Barcelona, the leader has also ventured to talk about the future of the Blaugrana bench: “I have already considered renewing Xavi, even if we don’t win the League . I’ve already thought about it. He risked it to come, he knows the house, he defends the Barça style and he is a man who does not make you stretch out your arm more than your sleeve, he does not ask us for crazy things ”. Although he acknowledges that he has not yet discussed it with the rest of the club’s Board.
Loading next content…
tineb.org Related Posts
- Savannah Jane Buffett Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, Daydreamin
- Taylor Begley WPRI, Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Salary, and Net Worth
- Jeff Beck – Bio, Death, Net Worth, Family, Facts, Wife, Career, Wiki
- Yabesh Thapa | Bio, Age (2023), Height, Gf, Family, Facts
- husband John Laurinaitis, net worth, age, kids