John laporta has reviewed the news of Barça this Wednesday. In an act organized at the Círculo Ecuestre de Barcelona, the culé leader has taken stock, among other things, of the last hour of the Negreira Case and of the open war that the club has with LaLiga in this regard. He has also taken stock of the club’s sporting situation and has focused on sports planning.
Without mentioning Mateu Alemany’s future at the institution, the Barça president has assured that for the next season they are already working to improve the performance of the squad. However, he has recognized that despite having “limitations” regarding the Financial Fair Play, work is being done in various positions to improve Xavi’s team.
“We want to incorporate a left back, a central defender depending on the market, a striker and we’ll see if a midfielder depending on what comes out”Laporta assured. “Up front we are missing pieces,” he added.
However, the culé leader recalled that there are several players who can return to the entity after their assignments. “We must also remember that our resources are limited and that Abde and Nico could return.” Regarding the player who is now on loan at Valencia CF and the Moroccan striker on loan at El Sadar, he added to settle: “The coaching staff like them”.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton