Just a day prior to his own passing, actor Lance Reddick shared heartbreaking information about his former co-star Michael K. Williams, who had passed away earlier due to a fentanyl-laced heroin overdose at the age of 54.
Reddick discussed Williams in one of his final interviews with SiriusXM’s Bevelations host, Bevy Smith, where he expressed disbelief about Williams’ death and recounted how Williams had shared with him about his struggles during their time together on “The Wire.”
Despite their former co-starring roles, Reddick admitted that he and Williams had not stayed in touch.
Authorities confirmed Reddick’s death at the age of 60 after discovering his body at his home in Los Angeles on Friday morning.
Although the cause of his passing has not yet been determined, sources indicated that it appeared natural. Reddick was also known for his voice-acting in “Destiny 2.”
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton