Following the demise of Philip Basoah, a former Member of Parliament for Kumawu, the constituency has received a lot of road uplift among other development.
These developments have all happened ahead of a by-election.
Apparently, Kumawu got more attention to community development following the demise of the former Member of Parliament, Philip Basoah.
Most netizens have reacted, however, one piece from @SIRRock11 on Twitter caught my attention.
According to this netizen, if an MP refuses to work in his constituency, people should just pray he dies.
“I repeat, if ur MP has refused to work, pray he dies for ur roads to be fixed by kind courtesy by-election…”, the netizen noted.
Check out a screenshot below or visit OccupyGh.net for more related stories.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
tineb.org Related Posts
- Turinabol vs dianabol, hgh kopen belgie
- Proteinrik mellanmål, anabolika in serbien kaufen anabola steroider aggressivitet
- Tempeh protein, anabola steroider beteende onde comprar anavar em orlando
- Sarms europe, kontrollera testosteronnivå
- Winstrol injection every other day, köpa testosteron apoteket testosteron tabletten im test