Candy Bonanza Slot

slot deposit dana

slot deposit 10 ribu

slot garansi kekalahan


legend of garuda

starlight princess

mahjong ways

slot bet 200

mahjong ways

wild bandito

lucky neko

slot bet kecil


depo 25 bonus 25

slot bet 100

Karely Ruiz Wikipedia, Age, Sister, Boyfriend, Salary, Net Worth, Tattoos

Karely Ruiz

Karely Ruiz Biography and Wiki

Karely Ruiz is a Mexican glamour girl, social influencer, and internet celebrity hailing from Monterrey, Mexico. She is famously known for her high-end photos of her voluptuous curves in various outfits. Karely is managed by Saampysca who handles her social networks.

She stepped into the limelight after appearing in Canal 6’s show titled Es Show on Multimedios Tv. Ruiz is also for her adult content on the Only Fans page.

Karely Ruiz Age and Birthday

Ruiz was born on October 28, 2000, in Monterrey, Mexico. She is 22 years old as of 2023. Her birth sign is Scorpio. The celebrity turns 23 years old on Oct 28, 2023.

Karely Ruiz Height and Weight

She stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches (Approx, 1.65 meters) tall and weighs about 55 kg (121 lbs.)

Karely Ruiz Education

First and foremost, Karely attended and graduated from a local high school in her hometown. More details regarding her academic credentials will be updated soon.

Karely Ruiz Family, Parents, Siblings

Karely was born in Mexico to her parents Mr. Ruiz (father), and Mrs. Ruiz (mother). She grew up alongside her sister Alexia Ruiz and three other siblings.

Karely Ruiz
Karely Ruiz with her sister Ale photo

Her sister Ale is also a social media celebrity with over 2 million followers on Instagram. Additionally, further information concerning her family background will be updated soon.

Karely Ruiz Boyfriend| Novio, Is She Dating?

In light of her relationship affairs, the gorgeous model is in a romantic relationship with Mexica rapper and songwriter, Santa Fe Klan.

Her boyfriend was previously in a relationship with his baby mama, Maya Nazor, before parting ways in May 2023. We are keeping tabs and we will update her partner’s details soon when revealed.

Karely Ruiz
Karely Ruiz with rapper

Karely Ruiz Salary| Cuanto Gana

According to reliable sources, she earns an average amount of 100,000 pesos ($5,972), a month from her Onlyfans account. Moreover, the model goes a mile further and gives her parents 80% of the money and uses the remaining 20%.

Karely Ruiz’s Net Worth

Karely’s net worth is estimated at $1 million. This amount is from her extensive career as a model and media influencer among other investments.

Career| Tatuajes

Ruiz is a famous model, digital content creator and media celebrity popularly known for her gorgeous and attractive photos on her social media. She gained fandom after appearing in Canal 6’s show titled Es Show on Multimedios Tv.

Karely is also for her adult content on the Only Fans page. She has amassed a total of 9.2 million followers on her Instagram account and over 13 million on her TikTok page. In addition, Ruiz is a huge fan of tattoos and has more than 40 designs all over her body.

Social Media





Leave a Comment