Jurgen Klopp admitted defeat at struggling Bournemouth was a “big knock” for Liverpool and pointed to poor away form as the reason behind their inconsistent Premier League campaign. The Reds were brought back down to earth as Philip Billing scored the only goal of the game to give the Cherries a 1-0 win, six days on from Liverpool’s 7-0 thrashing of fierce rivals Manchester United. Mohamed Salah shanked a second-half penalty wide to sum up a poor display on a wet and windy south-coast afternoon, with Liverpool missing out on a chance to break into the top four ahead of the second leg of their Champions League tie with Real Madrid.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton