Jojo Wollacott suffered an injury after he was struck by the goalpost during Black Stars training tonight. The goalkeeper looks to have hobbled off the pitch as the extent of the injury is not known yet.
The goalpost struck Joseph Wollacott in training at Baba Yara Sports Stadium.
Reports suggest that he sat out the remainder of the training after the incident as a precaution as the type of injury is not known yet.
Jo Jo will be examined ahead of the Thursday clash against Angola at the Baba Yara Sports Stadium.
If he can’t play due to the injury, he will be replaced by Ati Zigi.
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join Us On WhatsApp
tineb.org Related Posts
- Turinabol vs dianabol, hgh kopen belgie
- Proteinrik mellanmål, anabolika in serbien kaufen anabola steroider aggressivitet
- Tempeh protein, anabola steroider beteende onde comprar anavar em orlando
- Sarms europe, kontrollera testosteronnivå
- Winstrol injection every other day, köpa testosteron apoteket testosteron tabletten im test