Jennette McCurdy Bio | Wiki
Jennette McCurdy ( Full Name: Jennette Michelle Faye McCurdy) is a prominent former actress, singer, podcaster, director, and writer. In Sam & Cat (2013–2014), she reprised the character prior to leaving Nickelodeon. Jennette’s breakthrough role as Sam Puckett in the Nickelodeon sitcom iCarly (2007–2012) won her several awards. This includes four Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.
She also appeared in the television series Victorious (2012), True Jackson, VP (2009–2010), Lincoln Heights (2007), Zoey 101 (2005), and Malcolm in the Middle (2003–2005). Furthermore, Jennette starred, wrote, and produced her own web series, What’s Next for Sarah? (2014). Additionally, she also led the science-fiction series Between (2015–2016). In the year 2009, Jennette independently released her debut single, “So Close.” She released Not That Far Away, her EP in 2010. Jennette started hosting an interview podcast in 2020 titled Empty Inside.
Jennette McCurdy Age
She was born on June 26, 1992, in Los Angeles, California, United States. Jennette is 30 years old.
Jennette McCurdy Height
She is a woman of average stature. Jennette stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in (Approx 1.65m).
Jennette McCurdy Family | Mother | Mom | Young | Brothers
She was born in Los Angeles, California, United States to her father and mother Debra McCurdy. Jennette was raised in a relatively poor family in Garden Grove, California. Members of her family were members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
However, in her early adulthood, she eventually left the religion. Debra, her mother home-schooled Jennette, and her three older brothers. Mark McCurdy, Debra’s spouse worked two jobs to support the family. She believed he was her father while growing up. However, Jennette learned that she was not his biological child after her mother’s demise.
Jennette McCurdy Boyfriend | Married
Back in the year 2013, she was involved in a romantic love relationship with American basketball player Andre Drummond.
Jennette McCurdy Education
She was home-schooled by her mother alongside her three older brothers.
Jennette McCurdy Icarly
She portrayed the starring role of Sam Puckett in the Nickelodeon TV series iCarly from 2007 to 2012. Jennette was nominated for a Young Artist Award for her work on iCarly in 2008. She was also nominated for her performance in the TV movie The Last Day of Summer as Dory Sorenson. Furthermore, the American teen sitcom iCarly stars an ensemble cast including Noah Munck, Jerry Trainor, Nathan Kress, and Miranda Cosgrove.
Jennette McCurdy Movies And TV Shows
- Golden Dreams (2001) as Girl In Car
- Shadow Fury (2001) as Anna Markov
- My Daughter’s Tears (2002) as Mary Fields
- Hollywood Homicide (2003) as Van Family Daughter
- Taylor Simmons (2003) as Amanda Simmons
- Breaking Dawn (2004) as Little Girl
- Minor Details (2009) as Mia
- The First Lady (2018) as Peggy
- Little Bitches (2018) as Annie
- Wine And Cheese (2017) as Jen
- 8 Bodies (2017) as TJ
- Security Deposit (2017) as Leah
- Mad TV (2000) as Cassidy Gifford
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2002) as Jackie Trent
- Malcolm in the Middle (2003-2005) as Daisy / Penelope
- Karen Sisco (2004) as Josie Boyle
- Strong Medicine (2004) as Hailey Campos
- Tiger Cruise (2004) as Kiley Dolan
- Robot Chicken (2016) as Skipper / Nany / Nurse
- Between (2015-2016) as Wiley Day
- The Birthday Boys (2014) as Kendra Taylor
- Sam & Cat (2013-2014) as Sam Puckett and Melanie Puckett
- Swindle (2013) – as Savannah Westcott
- iCarly (2007-2012) as Sam Puckett and Melanie Puckett
Jennette McCurdy Book
She released a well-reviewed and best-selling memoir in the year 2022 on August 9 titled I’m Glad My Mom Died. It is about her career as a child actress as well as her difficult relationship with her abusive mother who passed away in 2013.
Jennette McCurdy Net Worth
Having been working as a writer, director, podcaster, and singer for a total proficiency exceeding more than twenty years now, she has managed to garner good affluence in her career thus far. Online resources estimate Jennette’s net worth to be $9,887,546.
Does Jennette McCurdy Have A Relationship With Her Dad
During an interview with The Drew Barrymore Show, she told the talk show host that she had maintained a short relationship with her biological father after going to meet him. Jennette added that it however got to a place where that one also felt a little strange.
Does Jennette McCurdy Have A Baby
She neither has a baby nor any children. Jennette has stated no plans of becoming a mother. However, she added that the door is still “open” for a future with children of her own. Besides, Jennette has two nieces that she really adores.
Are Jennette McCurdy And Ariana Grande Friends
Over the years, she and Ariana Grande have gone through many obstacles in their friendship. To this present day, the two are friends since back in the year 2009 when they initially interacted while filming crossover episodes between their respective shows, Victorious and iCarly.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Turinabol vs dianabol, hgh kopen belgie
- Proteinrik mellanmål, anabolika in serbien kaufen anabola steroider aggressivitet
- Tempeh protein, anabola steroider beteende onde comprar anavar em orlando
- Sarms europe, kontrollera testosteronnivå
- Winstrol injection every other day, köpa testosteron apoteket testosteron tabletten im test