An incident occurred today at Overbrook Academy, a private school in the Greenville area of Smithfield, where a false emergency call was made claiming that there was an active shooter on the premises.
The police responded promptly, secured the building, and found that there was no emergency.
This occurrence is an example of a hoax known as “swatting,” which is designed to cause chaos in schools, government agencies, public safety organizations, and the general public.
“Swatting” involves making a false report of a shooting or stabbing, similar to a bomb scare, which results in school lockdowns and the allocation of public safety resources.
The authorities in Smithfield are equipped to handle such situations. It is important to note that the purpose of these hoax calls is to create disruption and instill fear.
Therefore, it is advised to rely on information and instructions from official sources and media outlets.
We are dedicated to providing factual information to keep everyone informed and alert.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Golden girls spielautomaten spiele, golden girls online casino deutschland
- Online casino model werbung, online casino mit visa einzahlen
- National casino auszahlung dauer, national casino freispiele
- Extreme casino no deposit bonus for polisch players, extreme casino instant play no deposit 2023
- Merkur slots robbery, merkur slots maidstone