Three goals scored in injury time gave Al Nassr victory today against Al Batin (3-1), in the 19th round of the Saudi Football League, with the Portuguese Cristiano Ronaldo in ‘white’.
Ghareeb, in the 90+3 minute, Al Fatil, in the 90+12 minute, and Maran, in the 90+15 minute, annulled a goal by the Uruguayan Lopez in the 17th minute, in a game in which the Portuguese striker, team captain, did not follow up hat-trick done in the previous round, today against the red light of the championship.
This victory allows the team from Riyadh, coached by the Frenchman Rudi Garcia, to remain in the first place, with 46 points, before the ‘summit of leaders’ of the next round, against Al Ittihad, of Nuno Espírito Santo.
The Portuguese coach’s team is second, with 44 points, after today going to Al Khaleej’s stronghold, coached by Pedro Emanuel, to win 3-0, with goals from Hamdallah (54), Romarinho (69) and Sharahili (73) .
Pedro Emanuel’s team, which bet on Fábio Martins in the starting XI, continues in the relegation zone, in 14th with 16 points, four below the ‘waterline’.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton