A Ghanaian woman has been spotted on the streets of the Bronx in New York City selling yam and Zomi among other foodstuffs on the street in an open market.
This is very common in Ghana, however, less expected and evident in the states.
The video has sparked a stir online as netizens question why Ghanaians will take their thing everywhere.
A Ghanaian woman, very popular on social media is seen hyping the saleswoman who happens to be a Ghanaian as well.
As expected, netizens reacted:
Eeeeiii Ghanaians have taken street selling to amelika 😂😂😂😂
Africa mothers won’t disappoint u
Am missing the Bronx already😂😂😂
😂😂😂 Ghana fuor ong we dey everywhere
Check out the video below or visit OccupyGh.com for more videos & Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see more viral, educative & exclusive videos.
What’s your thought on this piece, we welcome your views in the comment section below:
Subscribe To Watch New Videos On Youtube
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
tineb.org Related Posts
- Chuck Bell NBC, Married, Bio, Age, Partner, Meteorologist, Family
- Khanyi Dhlomo Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth, SABC
- Mike Roman 3m, Bio, Age, Wife, Education, Salary, and Net Worth
- Colleen Marshall NBC4, Age, Husband, Family, Attorney, Wikipedia
- Jordan Dressman Bio, Wiki, Family, FOX54, Salary, and Net Worth