George T. Conway III Biography
George T. Conway III is an American attorney who is best known for being the former husband of Kellyanne Conway who is the counselor of President Donald Trump and she also serves as the campaign manager for President Donald Trump during his election.
Conway clerked for a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit before becoming a partner at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz.
He argued the 2010 case Morrison v. National Australia Bank before the U.S. Supreme Court; winning with a unanimous decision authored by Antonin Scalia.
George Conway was on the short list of candidates considered by President Donald Trump for United States Solicitor General prior to the nomination of Noel Francisco for that position in March 2017.
He was subsequently considered for Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Division at the U.S. Department of Justice. During 2018, Conway emerged as a sharp critic of Trump.
George T. Conway III Trump
Conway’s stated political positions are often contrary to those taken by his wife Kellyanne on behalf of the Trump administration. His legal interpretations of the actions of Trump differ at times.
Conway is known to be critical of Trump on a personal level as well. In January 2019 he characterized Trump as a narcissist and an “unsuccessful psychopath.”
George T. Conway III Education
Conway attended Marlborough High School in Massachusetts. In 1984, he graduated from Harvard College with an A.B. degree magna cum laude in Biochemistry.
In 1987, Conway obtained a J.D. degree from Yale Law School, where he was an editor of the Yale Law Journal, and president of the school’s chapter of the Federalist Society.
George T. Conway III Age
He was born on 2 September 1963 in United States. He is 60 years old as of 2023.
George T. Conway III Height
Conway stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
George T. Conway III Family | George T. Conway III Parents
Conway is half Filipino on his mother’s side. His mother was an organic chemist from the Philippines, and his father worked for defense contractor Raytheon.
George T. Conway III Wife | George Conway Kellyanne Conway | Kellyanne Conway Husband
Conway was recently married to Kellyanne Conway, counselor to President Trump and together they have four children.
George Conway previously dated conservative pundit Laura Ingraham.
George T. Conway III Divorce
Conway and Kellyanne recently confirmed they were in the final stages of their amicable divorce in 2023 after 22 years of marriage.
George T. Conway III Children
Conway is a father of four children; twins Claudia Conway and George IV Conway, Charlotte Conway, and Vanessa Conway.
George Conway Net Worth
George Conway’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million to $10 million.
His former wife’s Kellyanne worth is $39 million. When she took on her role in the White House, she certainly didn’t need the money. She’d built her $39 million fortune well before even getting into Trump’s camp.
Major cases of George T Conway III
- Conway’s one of the high-profile projects was against NASD in defense of Kenneth Langone’s Invemed Associates; where his team won. NASD is now known as FINRA.
- George fought against the State of NY for its unsuccessful act on salaries of judicial representing chief judge and the NY Unified Court System.
- He represented Cardinal Health against FTC and other many antitrust litigations. One of them is against Dallas Cowboys Vs NFL properties.
- He won the case representing Swiss artist Christoph Buchel against Massachusetts Museum Contemporary art under Visual Artists Rights of 1990.
- Conway represented EADS against American Plaintiffs and won.
- He voluntarily represented Second Circuit of crime victims against the State of NY. This case was against the voting rights of criminals in prison.
- He represented Paramount communications against Warner Communications and Time Inc.
- Conway represented Philip Morris against American Broadcasting Cos. For defamation.
- Conway also helped Mrs. Linda Tripp to find a new lawyer in Monica Lewinsky case against Ex-President Bill Clinton. He was actively involved in this case but he doesn’t appear on the record because he wanted it to be secret. The main reason behind this was of some democrats like Bernard W. Nussbaum in Wachtell firm. Nussbaum was the former counsel on White House.
- QVC against Paramount Communications
- Two enforce merger agreements cases
- Delaware corporate law governing mergers and acquisitions
- Represented Rohm and Haas Co and ADVO in mergers and acquisitions litigation
- Valassis Communication Vs ADVO
- He represented a big tobacco company for litigation.
- Against Felon Voting Rights.
George T. Conway III Twitter
tineb.org Related Posts
- Chuck Bell NBC, Married, Bio, Age, Partner, Meteorologist, Family
- Khanyi Dhlomo Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth, SABC
- Mike Roman 3m, Bio, Age, Wife, Education, Salary, and Net Worth
- Colleen Marshall NBC4, Age, Husband, Family, Attorney, Wikipedia
- Jordan Dressman Bio, Wiki, Family, FOX54, Salary, and Net Worth