The Paulista Football Federation (FPF) released this Thursday the arbitration lineup for the duel between São Paulo and Água Santa, for the quarterfinals of the Paulista Championship, at 8 pm (Brasília time) next Wednesday, at Allianz Parque. . The owner of the whistle will be Vinicius Gonçalves Dias Araújo.
The referee will be assisted by Fabrini Bevilaqua Costa and Luiz Alberto Andrini Nogueira. Daiane Muniz do Santos will be in charge of VAR. It should be noted that she acted as a video referee in the derby between São Paulo and Corinthians, in Morumbi, for the Paulistão group stage.
Vinicius Gonçalves Dias has also refereed two Tricolor matches in this competition. He was present at the team’s debut in the State, in the 0-0 draw with Ituano, and also in the 3-0 victory over São Bento, in Sorocaba.
São Paulo and Água Santa will play next Monday for a place in the Paulista semifinals. The dispute will be in a single game, so if the confrontation ends without a winner in normal time, the definition will go to penalties.
𝐅𝐨𝐜𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 in the quarterfinals of @Paulistao.#VamosSãoPaulo 🇾🇪 pic.twitter.com/Y2vwFwp7S0
— Sao Paulo FC (@SaoPauloFC) March 9, 2023
The duel will be held at Allianz Parque as Morumbi, São Paulo’s stadium, will be closed to host shows by the band Coldplay. The tricolor club has not yet released information on ticket sales.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton