The Competition Committee has sanctioned the Sevilla FC player Fernando Reges with four matches after his expulsion in the match against Osasuna.
The Brazilian was sent off for, according to the arbitration report, insulting the number one assistant, whom he called ” bastard ” and “son of a bitch ” on several occasions.
According to the arbitration report, furthermore, “once expelled, he had to be held by members of his team, addressing me in the following terms: ‘son of a bitch, you are a son of a bitch’.”
Fernando Reges was quick to apologize after the game to both the Canarian referee and the fans, his teammates, and the club itself, but it has not served as a mitigation to reduce his sanction.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Turinabol vs dianabol, hgh kopen belgie
- Proteinrik mellanmål, anabolika in serbien kaufen anabola steroider aggressivitet
- Tempeh protein, anabola steroider beteende onde comprar anavar em orlando
- Sarms europe, kontrollera testosteronnivå
- Winstrol injection every other day, köpa testosteron apoteket testosteron tabletten im test