According to the Spanish newspaper sports world, Barcelona may have a significant absence for the confrontation against Real Madrid, for the Spanish Championship, on the next 19th, at home, at Camp Nou. Striker Dembélé, who is recovering from an injury to his left thigh, is doubtful for the classic.
After medical tests, the return of the Frenchman was postponed by the medical department of the Catalan club as a precaution. Thus, the player is ruled out for the next commitment of Xavi’s men against Athletic Bilbao, this Sunday, for La Liga.
— FC Barcelona (@fcbarcelona_br) March 7, 2023
On 28 January, Dembélé suffered an injury to his left thigh against Girona. To avoid what happened to Pedri last season, who after recovering from an injury felt it again, the advice is not to have a rushed return and, with that, make the winger be embezzled in the final stretch of the Spanish Championship.
Leader of La Liga, Barcelona has 62 points, nine more than second place, Real Madrid. One of the highlights of the campaign, the striker played 18 games in the tournament, with five goals and five assists. After his injury, who gained space was the Brazilian Raphinha.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Savannah Jane Buffett Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, Daydreamin
- Taylor Begley WPRI, Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Salary, and Net Worth
- Jeff Beck – Bio, Death, Net Worth, Family, Facts, Wife, Career, Wiki
- Yabesh Thapa | Bio, Age (2023), Height, Gf, Family, Facts
- husband John Laurinaitis, net worth, age, kids