Christian Mosquera He will play in the Colombian national team. The Valencia CF center-back has given the OK to the Colombian Football Federation this Friday to be summoned by the Under-20 that will play the World Cup of the category that is held in Indonesia between May 20 and June 11, 2023.
The young player received the call from Colombia and was meditating the decision in recent days with his family and his agent, as published by Salva Gomis. After several days of analyzing the pros and cons the player has given the green light to Colombia.
the valencianist will enter the official list in the coming days for the international friendlies against Wales (March 23) and Sweden (March 26) that will be held at the Pinatar Arena facilities.
mosquera welcomes the possibility of continuing to grow as a player in the World Cup of the category to be held in May for which Spain is not classified. Cristhian has been international with the Spanish team in all categories. The last one, the Sub-19.
Your selection change does not mean definitively closing the door to Spain. Colombia has been behind the player for three years. Until now, Cristhian was clear that his future was going through La Roja, but the lack of continuity at Valencia has made him change his plans.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton