Councilor Yanny Brena (PL), 26 years old and her boyfriend, Rickson Pinto, of 27, died of asphyxiation, according to the expert report carried out by the Civil Police. The two were found dead and holding hands on Friday, 3.
The information is from TV Globo. The expertise also showed that Yanny had wounds on her neck, abdomen and broken nails, in clear signs that there had been a physical struggle moments before her death. A television cable would have been used in the crime.
Police say there were no signs of a home invasion or use of a firearm.
The case is being investigated as a feminicide followed by suicide, according to the Secretariat for Public Security and Social Defense. Rickson had a criminal record for illegal possession of a firearm.
Other reports are awaited by the Civil Police, about the crime scene and security camera images, in addition to substance tests in blood and urine samples of the victims. So far, about 20 people have already been heard in the investigation.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton