Confined to the “BBB 23” house, singer Marvvila released the single “Primeiro Encontro”, a partnership with Alexandre Pires. The song is now available on all music platforms and with a lyric video released on the artist’s YouTube channel.
With the meeting of two voices from different generations, revealed with almost three decades of difference, the song addresses the connection and harmony that some people feel right at the first meeting.
“We started from the end / What a surreal connection / When I saw it, I was already in love with you / And we were making plans / With such a casual move / Look who became a couple” are verses from the lyrics of the romantic pagode.
Alexandre Pires celebrated the release of the song and the work with the singer. “I’m very happy to have accepted Marvvila’s invitation for this partnership. It’s a pleasure to support new pagode talents who talk to the essence of this genre that is so vibrant, dancing, romantic and that has conquered the Brazilian public for so many years. I’m sure that our people will welcome this work very well”.
It is worth remembering that, at just 16 years old, Marvvila gained fame by participating in another Globo reality show, “The Voice Brasil”. After that, the singer signed a contract with Warner Music and today she is one of the great female names of pagoda in Brazil.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton