Edinson Cavani continues to work almost tirelessly to return to the pitch as soon as possible. The Uruguayan was injured on February 11 in the match played at Mestalla against Athletic Club. Since then they have lost three ‘finals’ against Getafe, Real Sociedad and FC Barcelona, in which the team could only get the three points against the txuri urdines.
During the last few weeks he has worked alone, completing mostly gym sessions and always at a lower rate than his peers. This morning, in Valencia’s training session at the Ciudad Deportiva de Paterna Cavani has taken a small step forward in his recovery process: the attacker has worked hitting the ball, although he is still far from the group.
When is Cavani coming back?
Since the beginning of the week, it has not been ruled out that he could enter the squad against Osasuna, although today it seems complicated considering that the game is on Saturday. A more realistic prognosis would be to see him again in a short dress on March 18 at the Cívitas Metropolitano. In any case, nothing is ruled out at the moment.
He is still the team’s top scorer
Despite the games he has missed due to injury (three now and two in November), Cavani continues to be the team’s top scorer with five goals. Goals are precisely what the team needs the most at the moment, which has scored twice in the last seven games of the domestic competition.
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton