His family confirmed that basketball legend Emmanuel “Boybits”, Victoria, died Wednesday from a heart attack.
He was fifty years old.
“It’s with heavy hearts that we announce the death of our father from acute myocardial injury and he was pronounced deceased at San Juan De Dios Manila at 6:55 PM,” his children wrote in a Facebook post.
According to his daughter, the seven time PBA champion had also suffered a heart attack two week ago.
“He suffered a heart attack on February 14th, and doctors discovered that he had an acute myocardial injury. He then had another heart attack last night,” Ciaz Victoria said in a message.
Victoria was a member of the San Beda Red Lions while in college, before she joined the PBA in 1994 and was named Rookie of The Year.
Former PBA guard worked for San Miguel and RFM franchises.
He also suffered from Guillain-Barre syndrome, which is a rare disorder in which the immune system attacks nerves. This was a condition that he later recovered.
His family stated that his funeral would be open to the public.
The post stated that anyone who wishes to see him will be able to do so at Loyola Memorial Chapels & Crematorium, Sucat, from March 2 through March 5, between 10 and 10 am, and Sunday around 10 am on Sunday.”
It added that “His cremation will take place on Sunday, March 5th at 11am and will also be held at Loyola Memorial Chapels and Crematorium in Sucat.”
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton