size 837 KB
OpenSebJ is a free real time audio sample mixer that runs on Microsoft Windows. The source code for OpenSebJ is released under the GNU General Public License.
OpenSebJ is an application that allows you to easily mix your audio files.
– Supports loading of 255 Audio samples (wave format), which can be played in real time
– Sample properties such as, Volume, Pan and Frequency can be adjusted individually for each sample (even during mid play)
– A composition tool is provided, presented in a familiar multi-track sequencer environment. Looping compositions are also supported.
– Samples can be linked to keys on the keyboard and trigged in real time when a key press occurs
– Each sample can also have the play cursor position adjusted while the sample is playing, to provide a virtual needle to be moved
– Stream to disk recording, allows all audio played from OpenSebJ to be saved
– Pitch shifter roll, allows an order to be setup, so that each time a sample is played the next pitch shift in the sequence is undertaken before the sample is played. I.e. set up a sample to key ‘1’, then setup a pitch shift sequence, high,mid,low,higher etc (using frequency values which are transposed to on screen ‘ranges’ to allow easier utilisation) e free.
OpenSebJ_Setup_v0_43 ( 837 KB )
Other Free Download-Best VST and Audio Plugins Free Download
- DSPplug – TITAN gate free download
- L-Day – Poly-LD8D free download
- Digital Systemic Emulations – Supermatic S-12 free download
- BABY Audio – Magic Dice free download
- Sick Noise Instruments – NoizeClick free download
- Anaglyph free download
- Audiority – Dr Phase free download
- SNFK Music – OrangeFlavor-free download
- FKFX – Noise Bleach-free download