FREE VST PLUGINS > VST Effects > SIGNAL > Gate / De-esser > FKFX – Noise Bleach
Gate / De-esser
size 2 MB / 6 MB / 18 MB
Noise Bleach is a mixing tool system with 8 band noise gate, working on any kind of audio, like drums, guitar, bass, vocals.
- 8 Band Noise Gate with Dynamic Matrix Threshold level for each band.
- 8 Solos for fine setting on each band.
- Noise Gate : automatically sets thresholds levels for a simple noise gating.
- Noise Bleach : automatically sets thresholds levels for a simple hard noise gating.
- Transients : automatically sets thresholds levels to extract the main transients.
- Gate Invert : reverses the gate opening to control the removed parts of the signal.
- Latency Compensation : By default Noise Bleach uses Latency Compensation system which can be disabled in preferences for realtime live situation.
Warning : this free version shows a 10 sec nag screen before being useable.
FKFX_Noise-Bleach_Win32 ( 2 MB )
FKFX_Noise-Bleach_Win64 ( 6 MB )
FKFX_Noise-Bleach_Mac ( 18 MB )