Bernabe Zapatathe first Spaniard to enter the game, has fallen in the 1st round of the Masters 1,000 on hard track Indian Wells (USA) in view of Ugo Humbert (77th) by 6-2 and 7-6 (6). The Frenchman will face the Canadian in the second round Denis Shapovalov.
Zapata, 26, currently occupies the best world ranking of his career, world number 42, after having reached the semifinals in his last two tournaments, both on clay.
both in Buenos Aires like in Rio de Janeiro stopped his climb the future champion, his compatriot Carlos Alcaraz and the british Cameron Norrierespectively.
Indian Wells Masters 1000
Hard court (1st round)
B. Nakashima (USA) def. J. Isner (USA) 7-6 (7), 6-3
I. Ivashka (Bie) d. R. Safiullin (Rus) 6-4, 6-2
E. Ruusuvuori (Fin) v. C. Lestienne (Fra) 6-4, 4-1, ab.
P. Cachín (Arg) to N. Basilashvili (Geo) 7-5, 6-3
O. Otte (Ale) def. L. Djere (Ser) 6-3, 7-5
U. Humbert (Fra) def. B. Zapata (ESP) 6-2, 7-6 (6)
M. Giron (USA) def. A. Kovacevic (USA) 6-3, 7-5
tineb.org Related Posts
- Wiki, Bio, Age, Golf, Net Worth, Career
- Nathan J Robinson Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth Books
- Who is Mohamed Hadid’s fiancee Shiva Safai? Her Wiki: Age, Net Worth, Nationality, Wedding, Family
- Tim Marshall Books, Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, Author, and Net Worth
- Wayne Dawson (Fox 8) Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth, Salary, Wife, Parents, Brother, Anchor