Athletic has three League games before playing the pass to the Cup final against Osasuna. One of them is quite complicated and the other two are more affordable a priori in order to recover positions to get into European places. On Sunday, the leader of the League visits San Mamés, a Barça team that has added 30 points out of a possible 36 on their trips. Only 6 have been left at home in the defeats against Real Madrid (3-1) and Almería (1-0).
Then it’s time to visit Valladolid (March 17), a team located in the lower middle zone of the table (14th) that has the relegation places only two points away. Finally, Getafe (sixteenth ranked) will visit Bilbao on April 1, just three days before playing the second leg of the Cup semifinal against the rojillos scheduled for Tuesday, April 4 starting at ten o’clock at night. A large part of the illusions set in the 22-23 season depend on this game.
Loading next content…
tineb.org Related Posts
- Charvis Lawrence shot and killed at home on South Washington Crossing in Tennille
- Linda Phan (Drew Scott’s Wife) Baby, Bio, Age, Family, Wedding,
- Angelina Jolie, David Mayer de Rothschild go on a lunchtime date » Newsspade
- Beautiful Pregnant 21-Year-Old Lady Drinks Rat Poison And Dies After Boyfriend Cheated On Her (Video)
- Missing Indiana teen Scottie Dean Morris found safe in Eaton